Research Data Management:
Resources and Services for Managing Your Data
Why Manage Research Data?
In recent years, funding agencies, universities, researchers, and others have identified research data management as a high priority for a number of reasons.
Managing data helps researchers:
- Meet funding body requirements
- Increase the impact of their work
- Save future time and effort
- Engage in new forms of research
- Deal with an ever-increasing amount of digital data
- Replicated and verified
- Shared and reused
- Preserved for future use
- Linked with other research products (e.g., datasets with publications)
This site provides information on a number of topics related to research data management:
Please feel free to contact us for additional information or assistance.