Norlin Library is located near the intersection of 18th and Colorado on the University of Colorado at Boulder campus. Our address is
- Libraries on Campus Map
- Bus Service
- DIA Info
- Buff Bus
The closest Broadway stop to Norlin is Broadway & Euclid / UMC.
RTD serves Boulder and the entire Denver metropolitan area -- including Denver International Airport (DIA). Student fees pay for a bus pass each semester, so by showing a valid UCB student ID when boarding any Boulder local RTD bus the ride is free. A ride in the metropolitan area that originates or ends in Boulder also is free with a valid UCB student ID. SkyRide to DIA has a $5 surcharge, return from DIA is free. RTD's SkyRide offers reliable transportation to and from Denver International Airport.
After 8:00 p.m. the RTD provides a program called Night Stop. This program allows riders who don't feel safe walking home from their usual stop, to ask the bus driver to let them off at any safe point along the regular route.
The busses listed below service the University directly. In addition to these, other busses service Boulder -- see the RTD link below.
- AB Airport (DIA / Boulder)
- ABA (DIA & 40th / Boulder)
- BMX (Denver / Boulder)
- BV Local (Denver / Boulder)
- BX Express (Denver / Boulder)
- DD (Colorado Station, Denver / Boulder)
- DM Anschutz (Fitzsimons Campus / Boulder)
- GS Cold Springs (Golden / Boulder)
- J Longmont (Longmont / Boulder)
- N (Nederland / Boulder)
Community Transit Network (CTN)
Boulder's CTN provides seven routes are available on the brightly-painted Hop, Skip, Jump, Bound, Dash, Bolt and Stampede buses. Theses routes are administered by both the Regional Transportation District (RTD) and Special Transit.
Please check the RTD and GoBoulder websites for details. Generally, the Hop bus runs every 10 minutes between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. between the University, "the Hill," Pearl Street Mall and Crossroads Mall. The bus is free with a valid UCB-Boulder student ID. Regular fare is seventy-five cents.
Through the UCB academic calendar, the Night Hop runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights every 15 minutes between Pearl Street Mall, "the Hill," and campus from 10:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
CU NightRide is a student-operated program dedicated to meeting the safety needs of CU students, faculty, and staff by providing night-time transportation to support a safe academic and socially responsible environment both on campus and in the community.
Students can also use the Buff Bus to and from the Williams Village area dorms.
Directions to the University
Directions to Norlin Library
from the Euclid AutoPark:
Just east of the Euclid AutoPark is 18th Street. Walk north on 18th Street past the Telecommunications, Visual Arts, ATLAS and Ketchum buildings. Norlin is on the left, at the intersection of 18th Street and Colorado Avenue.
from the North (e.g., Longmont or Fort Collins):
Take the Diagonal Highway (Highway 119) to 28th Street. Turn left on 28th Street (this continues to be Highway 119) to Arapahoe. Turn right on Arapahoe, left on Broadway, left on Euclid, left into the parking structure located immediately east of the University Memorial Center.
from the South (e.g., from Denver) on Highway 36:
Take the Baseline exit to Broadway (Highway 93), turn right. Continue on Broadway through one stoplight, then turn right at the next stoplight, which is Euclid. To park, turn left just past the University Memorial Center into the parking structure.
For personalized driving directions, go to MapQuest.
There are two parking garages on campus: the one closest to Norlin Library is the Euclid Auto Park, located just off Broadway on Euclid Avenue (P, building 24 below); the other is Regent AutoPark next to the Coors Events/Conference Center, east of the Engineering complex.
Parking meters on campus are controlled by CU Parking and require payment seven days a week from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. They are free on university holidays. Meters are intended for short-term use only. Continuous feeding of meters is not permitted.
For detailed information about parking on campus, please visit the Parking and Transportation Services web site or call them at 303-492-7384.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) is the closest major airport to Boulder. The DIA web site provides maps and directions as well as information on flights, parking, security, and ground transportation.
- The DIA web site also provides links to the major car rental companies operating out of DIA.
- The SuperShuttle is a scheduled airport shuttle service running between DIA and many of the major Boulder hotels. Door-to-door service is also available. The number for Boulder reservations is 303-227-0000.
- The Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers a skyRide bus service between DIA and Boulder. The buses stop downtown as well as at the University.
- Many other shuttles, vans, commercial buses, and taxi services run between Boulder and Denver.
- Boulder Colorado USA is the web site of the Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau. It provides all kinds of information about visiting Boulder, including a quick but comprehensive guide to air and ground transportation which includes driving directions and maps.