The following outlines the Libraries recommendations for appropriate blogging. These guidelines are intended to ensure that posts are of an informational nature.
- If personal opinions are expressed, be clear that they are not the official stance of the Libraries.
- Do not publish information shared in a confidential setting, such as personnel information, preliminary or unofficial policy, or internal procedures.
- Confirm all information is complete and accurate.
- Seek approval from a supervisor before posting any information you are not sure is appropriate.
- All posts should promote an atmosphere of mutual respect and collegiality in the online environment and should reflect the same in the Libraries environment.