Room Scheduling Policy
- All scheduling of University Libraries' general-use meeting spaces must be requested by a current Libraries' employee, and attendees should be only other Libraries' employees or be affiliates visiting here on library business with a Libraries sponsor. Exceptions to this policy will be made on a case-by-case basis by an associate dean.
- Conference rooms may be used ONLY for Libraries-related events and functions.
- Conference rooms may be booked by contacting any of the Libraries’ administrative assistants who handle room reservations (e.g. Cheryl, Amy, Dylan, etc).
- Conference room bookings will be maintained in Exchange.
- A conference room key is available for checkout at the Norlin Circulation Desk. A BuffOneCard or other picture ID is required.
- There is no limit on the number of days or hours rooms may be booked by one qualifying individual or group.
- Food and drink is permitted, provided use conforms to Libraries and University policies.
- In Norlin, this policy applies to N410, N148, and M210 (Westside Conference Room, formerly the Media Conference Room). Departmental meeting spaces, libraries classrooms, and the Center for British and Irish Studies (M549) are scheduled separately under other policies.
- Branch libraries may have their own policies for room use; please contact individual branch heads for scheduling policies.