William M. White Business Library
Locating Harvard Business Review Articles
HBR Publishing will not allow Harvard Business Review articles to be posted (scanned) in course management software such as D2L.
To locate the full-text of a specific HBR article online:
- Go to Harvard Business Review in Chinook (the library catalog).
- Choose "Search for full-text in Business Source Complete."
- If you know the date you can browse on the right side of the screen. OR click "Search within this publication."
- Enter the title of the article in the second search box.
- Click the search button at the top right
- Review the results list for the specific article needed.
- Generally you will be able to access the full-text of the article, but for 500 articles (listed here) you will only be able to access a "read-only" copy of the article. For those articles if you want to have your own copy you will need to come to the library to scan or copy the print edition of the Harvard Business Review (there is a copier/scanner on the first floor of the library).
For further information & assistance in locating HBR articles, please ask us.