The William M. White Business Library is located in the Koebel Building on the University of Colorado at Boulder campus. Our address is
- Libraries on Campus Map
- Bus Service
- DIA Info
Regional Transportation District (RTD) regional buses that stop by the campus include:
AB (Denver International Airport / Boulder)
BV Local (Market Street Station, Denver / Boulder)
BX Express (Market Street Station, Denver / Boulder)
DD (Colorado Station, Denver / Boulder)
DM (Anschutz-Fitzsimons Campus / Boulder)
GS (Golden / Boulder)
J (Longmont / Boulder)
N (Nederland / Boulder)
The closest stop to Norlin is Broadway & Euclid / UMC.
Regional Transportation District (RTD) local buses that stop by the campus include
203, 204, 205, Hop, Skip, Jump, Leap, Bound, Stampede.
Students can also use The Buff Bus to and from the Williams Village area dorms.
Directions to the University
Directions to Buisness Library in the Koebel Building
from the Regent AutoPark:
From RegentAutoPark Walk west to Regent , head south on Regent and the Koebel building will be on the right.
from the North (e.g., Longmont or Fort Collins):
Take the Diagonal Highway (Highway 119) to 28th Street. Turn left on 28th Street (this continues to be Highway 119) to Colorado, then left on to Regent, and the Koebel building will be on the right.
from the South (e.g., from Denver) on Highway 36:
Turn left on to Colorado then left on to Regent, and the Koebel building will be on the right.
For personalized driving directions, go to Google.
There are two parking garages on campus: the one closest to the Busienss Library is Regent AutoPark next to the Coors Events/Conference Center, east of the Engineering complex. The Euclid Auto Park, located just off Broadway on Euclid Avenue.
Parking meters on campus are controlled by CU Parking and require payment seven days a week from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. They are free on university holidays. Meters are intended for short-term use only. Continuous feeding of meters is not permitted.
For detailed information about parking on campus, please visit the Parking and Transportation Services web site or call them at 303-492-7384.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) is the closest major airport to Boulder. The DIA web site provides maps and directions as well as information on flights, parking, security, and ground transportation.
- The DIA web site also provides links to the major car rental companies operating out of DIA.
- The SuperShuttle is a scheduled airport shuttle service running between DIA and many of the major Boulder hotels. Door-to-door service is also available. The number for Boulder reservations is 303-227-0000.
- The Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers a skyRide bus service between DIA and Boulder. The buses stop downtown as well as at the University.
- Many other shuttles, vans, commercial buses, and taxi services run between Boulder and Denver.
- Boulder Colorado USA is the web site of the Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau. It provides all kinds of information about visiting Boulder, including a quick but comprehensive guide to air and ground transportation which includes driving directions and maps.