- Copyright law of the United States
- Stanford's excellent web page on Fair Use
- The American Library Association's Copyright Network maintains a Copyright Glossary
- American Library Association's "Fair Use Evaluator"
- Dr. Kenny Crews' (Columbia University) "Fair Use Checklist"
- American Library Association's "Slider" for helping to determine what is in the U.S. Public Domain
- American Library Association's "Spinner" for explaining Section 108 of the Copyright code, Exemptions for Libraries and Archives
- Copying Right and Copying Wrong with Web 2.0 Tools in the Teacher Education and Communications Classrooms
- National Paralegal College: Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
Post Your Copyright Question ...
... to the American Library Association's Copyright Network, monitored by a team of copyright geeks and scholars
University of Colorado Policies on Copyright-related Topics
- Intellectual Property Policy on Discoveries and Patents for Their Protection and Commercialization (pdf)
- Use of CU-Boulder's Computing and Network Resources
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Media Literacy Education
- Dean of Libraries, Jim Williams, "The Crisis in Scholarly Communication"
- The American Library Association's discussion of the TEACH Act
- Columbia University Libraries / Information Services: Copyright Advisory Office
- U.S. Copyright Office summary of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) pdf