Six-State Virtual Government Information Conference:
Information for Attendees
Participant’s Best Practices
We will be using the Adobe Connect software to connect you with the presentations during this conference. It does not require you to load anything on your computer, but you must have Flash installed on your browser.
Questions will be taken at the end of the presentation but if you want to ask questions during the presentation in chat the host will record them to ask the presenter at the end.
Only the host and presenter will be able to speak during the presentation.
If you have any technical difficulties please initiate a private chat with the host and they will attempt to help you or connect you with someone who may be able to assist.
For more details (ignoring the audio section), please check out the Adobe Connect guide for participants: https://seminars.adobeconnect.com/_a227210/vqs-participants/.
Quick things to check first if you can't join the meeting. Check the following simple items to help resolve meeting access issues.
- Are you connected to the Internet?
- Disable popup blocker software.
- Clear the browser's cache.
- Try connecting from another computer.
- Are you accessing the correct URL?
- Have you registered for the event or seminar?
- Try accessing the meeting as a registered user or guest.