Government Information, National Library of Canada.
- Canadian Government Information on the Internet: a large,
of State and Cabinet Ministers of Foreign Governments
Links from the US State Dept.
- Embassy Page
Governments Links from International Documents Task Force
- Governments on the
Web links to "parliaments, ministries, offices, law courts,
embassies, city councils etc. from 182 countries and territories.
Includes also political parties and public broadcasting
- Inter-Parliamentary Union
includes links to known parliamentary websites by country,
documents, lists of members, and ParLine
: a database about national legislatures which includes:
- General information on each of the Parliament's
- Description of the electoral system
- Results of the most recent elections
- Information on the presidency of each chamber.
This site contains lists of heads of state and heads of government
from the 1960's to the present. (Historic information is available
for selected countries.) Also includes a monthly "chronicle" of
events: cabinet changes, elections, and other information.
Includes selected international organizations.
Directory of Governmental Contacts
links to Web servers of foreign countries.