Turks and Caicos Islands
(Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom)
Government Information | Country Profiles | Articles & Databases | Diplomatic Relations | Health | Peacekeeping & Military Information | Resources in the Catalog | Related Topics
Turks and Caicos Government Information
- Department of Economic Planning and Statistics
- Government Directory
- Overseas Territories - Queen Elizabeth: Constitutional Monarch
- Turks and Caicos Islands Government
- Turks and Caicos Tourist Board
Overseas Territories Information
- Australian Government - Turks and Caicos
Country profile, economic and trade information, and foreign relations from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- BBC News Territory Profile - Turks and Caicos
A guide to history, politics and economic background of countries from BBC News.
- CIA World Factbook - Turks and Caicos
Country profile provides information on country background, geography, people, government, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues.
- ITC - Turks and Caicos
Country-specific trade and market profiles, map, and trade statistics from the International Trade Centre (ITC).
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics - Turks and Caicos
A selection of national statistics on education, literacy, science and technology, culture, and communication.
- United Kingdom's Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Turks and Caicos
Country profile covering history, politics, economy, human rights, relations with the UK, and travel.
- United Nations Statistics Division: Environment Snapshot - Turks and Caicos
Country snapshots offer national environment statistics.
- U.S. Census Bureau Foreign Trade Statistics - Turks and Caicos
U.S. trade in goods (imports, exports and balance) with Turks and Caicos.
- U.S. Department of Energy - Turks and Caicos
Country energy profile for production, consumption, U.S. oil imports, and CO2 emissions.
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Declassified Documents
Declassified information available from the FOIA Electronic Reading Room. Enter "Turks and Caicos" as the search term.
- Congressional Research Service (CRS) Reports CU
The Congressional Research Service (CRS), the research arm of Congress, prepares reports (usually under 20 pages long) on topics of interest to members of Congress. Enter "Turks and Caicos" as the search term.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
Department of Defense Scientific and Technical Reports Collection provides access to citations to unclassified unlimited documents that have been entered into DTIC's Technical Reports (TR) Database, as well as the electronic full-text of many of these documents.
- Global Legal Information Network (GLIN)
"Public database of official texts of laws, regulations, judicial decisions, and other complementary legal sources contributed by governmental agencies and international organizations."
- International Area Studies General CU
Collection of general databases from the University of Colorado covering international issues.
- International Area Studies Latin America CU
Collection of databases from the University of Colorado covering Latin America.
- International Area Studies Statistics CU
Collection of international statistics databases from the University of Colorado.
- PAHO/WHO Databases
Regional Core Health Data Initiative Table Generator System from the Pan American Health Organization, a regional office of the World Health Organization. Provides national health statistics and other data on the health situation in the Caribbean and North, Central, and South American countries.
Government Information | Country Profiles | Articles & Databases | Health | Peacekeeping & Military Information | Resources in the Catalog | Related Topics
Diplomacy, Programs and Aid
- CARICOM - Turks and Caicos
The Caribbean Community (CARICOM) was established by the Treaty of Chaguaramas in 1973. It is a regional organization dedicated to improving development, trade and economics, international competitiveness and economic leverage, coordination of foreign economic policies, and standards of living and work.
- EU's Relations with the Turks and Caicos Islands
Overview, country strategy, agreements, and documents on the European Union's relations with Turks and Caicos.
- ReliefWeb - Turks and Caicos
ReliefWeb, administered by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), provides news, documents, maps, and background information on emergency assistance by country.
News, operations, statistics, background, analysis and policy, and maps from the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Select Turks and Caicos Islands from the "Browse by country" drop-down menu on the right.
- United Kingdom Overseas Territories Association (UKOTA) - Turks and Caicos
"UKOTA exists to promote the interests of the United Kingdom Overseas Territories and co-operation between them. Specifically UKOTA demonstrates the collective and individual partnerships between the territories and Her Majesty's Government."
Official site of the Pan American Health Organization, a regional office of the World Health Organization.
- Country Health Profile - Turks and Caicos
Information, health situation analysis, and statistics about countries in the Americas.
- Country Health Profile - Turks and Caicos
- Defense is the responsibility of the United Kingdom
- The Library Catalog, Chinook
There are numerous secondary, federal, and international sources of information on Turks and Caicos available in the collection.
Try these searches to see some of the resources in Chinook, the library catalog:
Electronic Resources Print and Electronic Resources turks and caicos turks and caicos turks and caicos (government publications only) turks and caicos (government publications only)
Government Information | Country Profiles | Articles & Databases | Diplomatic Relations | Health | Peacekeeping & Military Information | Resources in the Catalog