International Labour Organization
in Our Collection
Material in the CU collection is shelved at 1024. After 1992, most publications are catalogued in Chinook, the online catalog of the University Libraries. Earlier publications can be located using the title file in the Government Information Library. The ILO was originally called International Labour Office, so you will find some ILO titles having this as the author.
- Major serials and monographic series: Call number in
Boldface followed by holdings.
- Bulletin of Labour Statistics,1024 IB876, 1965-
- International Labour Documentation,1024 In81d, 1979-
- International Labour Review, 1024 In8,1921-
- Labour Law Documents, 1024 L114d, 1990-
- Labour-Management Relations Series, 1024 L114m, irregular
- Management Development Series, 1024 M311, irregular
- Occupational Safety and Health Series, 1024 Oc1s, irregular
- Official Bulletin, Series A & B,1024 Of2, Vol. 13-
- Social and Labour Bulletin, 1024 So13, 1974-
- Women, Work and Development Series,1024 W842wd, irregular
- World Labour Report, irregular,1024 W893l, 1984- (Latest in Reference)
- Yearbook of Labour Statistics, annual, 1024 Y32, 1935-
International Labor Organization web site includes speeches, reports, access to searchable thesauri and other databases including:
- NATLEX a database of international labour law.
- NORMLEX is a new information system which brings together information on International Labour Standards (such as ratification information, reporting requirements, comments of the ILO's supervisory bodies, etc.) as well as national labour and social security laws.
- Labor Statistics "data from the International Labour Organization Bureau of Statistics.