International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Publications shelved at 1000 I113 in the International Documents section of the Government Information Library. Search Chinook for call numbers.
- International Monetary Fund web site includes a variety of information.
- See the Publications
menu for access to:
- IMF Country Staff Reports
- IMF Papers on Policy Analysis and Assessment
- IMF Working Papers, Topics include India's saving performance, the effect labor market policies and growth fundamentals have on OECD countries, the Austrian pension system, and business cycles in Asia and Latin America, among others.
- Data and StatisticsThe IMF publishes a range of time series data on IMF lending, exchange rates and other economic and financial indicators.
- IMF eLibrary CU International Financial Statistics (IFS), Government Finance Statistics (GFS), and Trade and Investment.
- Joint Bank Fund Library Network The catalog of the joint International Monetary Fund-World Bank Library. The library catalog includes the holdings of the library and indexing to about 800 periodicals on economics and finance. The catalog includes links to periodical articles when an online edition exists. An excellent source of information on international economics, finance, and the activities of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.