International OrganizationsSearch IGO (Intergovernmental Organization) web sites:
Search NGO (Non Governmental Organization) web sites:
Links to Individual Organizations
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- African Union (formerly the Organization of African Unity)
- APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- CERN: European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Council of Europe guide to our collection and web resources
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- European Union guide to our collection and links to specific resources.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO)
- Inter-American Conference on Social Security
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) guide to our collection and web resources
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- International Court of Justice
- International Energy Agency (IEA)
- International Labour Organization (ILO) guide to our collection and web resources
- International Law Commission
- International Maritime Organization
- International Monetary Fund guide to our collection and links to resources.
- International Organization of Securities Commissions (OICU-IOSCO)
- International Rescue Committee an organization that provides humanitarian aid, relief and resettlement to refugees.
- International Telecommunication Union
- League of Nations guide to our collection and web resources
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) a brief guide to materials in our collection, online indexes, and links to web sites and full-text databases.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- United Nations guide to our collection and links to resources
- United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF))
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) guide to our collection and links to resources.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) guide to our collection and web resources
- World Bank guide to our collection and links to resources.
- World Health Organization
- World Intellectual Property Organization links to patent information including information from WIPO.
- World Meteorological Organization
- World Trade Organization (WTO) guide to our collection and web resources
General Resources and Guides
- Development Gateway Development Data and Statistics
Offers links to various national and international organizations having data on their web sites
- New Zealand Digital Library
Provides full-text publications from many international intergovernmental and nongovernmental organizations. The site groups publications from the United Nations, the United Nations University Press, UNESCO, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, the United Nations Environment Programme, the World Bank, the World Health Organization, and other important organizations into thematic collections on health, environment, development, food and nutrition, and other topics.
- Government Publications Network (Bernan)
Provides a searchable catalog of international publications that includes bibliographic information, price, and description.
- Human Rights guide to resources on human rights.
- International Documents (ALA GODORT)
Provides links to information on foreign governments, international organizations, non-governmental organizations, and other information.
- International Futures
This tool from The University of Denver is usable for teaching demographics, economics, food, energy, the environment, international politics and other substantive issue areas. Especially suitable for analysis of sustainable development and for examining the human dimensions of global change.
- International Organizations and Groups (from CIA World Factbook)
- Union of International
Includes NGOs and IGOs. Access by name, subject area, region. Compiled by the Union of International Associations, selected from the Yearbook of International Organizations.
- International Documents Collection from Northwestern University.
- Treaties guide to resources for finding treaties.
- Classification Numbers for International Publications in our Collection
- Guide to International Publications in Our Collection with links to Internet servers