UCB Libraries

2014 Tax Forms and Instructions


Norlin library will be closed from December 20-January 3, 2015

Tax forms will be unavailable during this time

More Information can be found in the FAQ

2014 Tax Forms and Instructions

The Internal Revenue Service is moving to a web-first service approach and reducing the availability of paper tax products.


Tax forms and instructions will be extremely limited for the coming tax season. Please consider ordering your tax forms online. Visit www.irs.gov online or call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)


The following document provides a list of forms and instructions that have been ordered from the IRS. Keep in mind that the availability of these documents may be limited. Please call ahead so we can confirm availablility: 303-492-8834

Forms and Instructions

We cannot garauntee the availability of these forms during weeknights or weekends.


Special Notice: Publication 17

We will only receive one copy of Publication 17. This copy will be located at the Norlin Library Research Desk on the 2nd floor. This copy is library use only. You are welcome to use a photocopier:

Research Desk & Hours

Photocopying in the Library

We have a selection of tax forms from previous years. Contact the library at 303-492-8834 for more information. Because we want to assist as many patrons as possible, we ask that you do not take more than 5 copies of any multi-part tax form.

Useful Links

Federal Colorado Other States Additional Tax Information
    • District of Columbia Office of Tax and Revenue
      Prepares annual reports for Congress that compare the tax rates and tax burdens for the District and the 50 states to Congress.
    • freeERISA.com
      "The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) requires U.S. employers to file annual reports on their employee pension plans and health/welfare plans with the Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service." Use this service to find and view 5500 filings, 11k filings, public pension funds and terminating pension plans.
    • GuideStar
      Includes a searchable database of charitable organizations which file 990 or 990EZ reports with the IRS.
    • Federal Tax Code
      Title 26 of the United States Code.
    • National Center for Charitable Statistics
      Provides publications, fact sheets, and databases on the income and expenses of non-profits.