Congressional Research Service (CRS)
A division of the Library of Congress that prepares short, neutral reports on legislative initiatives and other topics at the request of
- Congressional Research Service Reports CU
Select this set from the Advanced Search Menu. Full text from 1916 to present.
- Congressional Research Service Reports on the Environment
This site from Committee for the National Institute for the Environment provides CRS reports on environmental topics such as biodiversity and climate change, as well as publications on budgeting and taxation as related to the environment.
- Congressional Research Service
This site is a "custom Google search" to search CRS reports available on the web.
- CRS Reports and Issue Briefs
The Information Warfare Site provides access to full-text CRS reports on homeland security, Iraq, intelligence, and other national security issues.
- Federation of American Scientists provides CRS Publications on the following topics:
- OpenCRS (Congressional Research Reports for the People)
This project by the Center for Democracy and Technology, tries to collect and disseminate CRS reports.
- University of Maryland, CRS Reports
The Thurgood Marshall Law library has collected CRS reports in the areas of Homeland Security/Terrorism and Health Law and Policy.
- University of North Texas, CRS Reports
The University of North Texas has collected and created metadata for CRS reports available via the web.
- US State Department Foreign Press Center
CRS and other key reports on foreign policy issues such as NAFTA, international aid, presidential powers, terrorism, international responses to the HIV/AIDs crisis, global climate change, and relations with specific countries. Browse by date (year and month) for reports issued from 1999 to the present.