Government Publications on IslamCongress
- For additional Congressional hearings on Islam, search Chinook with the keywords "Islam and Congress."
- Practicing Islam in Today's China: Differing Realities for the Uighurs and the Hui Congressional-Executive Commission on China. May 2004.
- Islam in Asia House Committee on International Relations, Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific. July 2004.
- American Public Diplomacy and Islam Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Febuary 2003.
- DTIC Technical Reports Search using "Islam" or related terms as descriptors. The results will include hundreds of DOD reports, as well as translations of foreign publications.
- Rolling back radical Islam Autumn, 2002, Ralph Peters, Parameters: U.S. Army War College Quarterly.
- Religious fundamentalism in India and beyond Autumn, 2002, Parameters: U.S. Army War College Quarterly
- Attacks of 9/11: evidence of a clash of religions?, Autumn, 2002, Parameters: U.S. Army War College Quarterly.
- The Concept and Practice of Jihad in Islam, Spring 2003, Parameters: U.S. Army War College Quarterly
Department of Justice
- Interacting with Arabs and Muslims [law enforcement officers], September, 2002, FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin.
- U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Understanding Islam in America in the Aftermath of September 11
- International Broadcasting Board
- Militant Islam Exploits Poor
- Wolfowitz on Islam