How do I... request materials from PASCAL?
Follow these steps:
- Click the REQUEST IT! button at the top of the Chinook catalog page.
- Enter your IdentiKey and password (or name, ID, and PIN code).
- Follow instructions on screen or see below for specific steps.
- You will receive an email when the material is ready or arrives at the library.
- PASCAL requests are kept on our hold shelf for 10 days and will be returned after that.
Book, Bound Journal, Microfilm, Video, Map
To request multiple volumes, you will have to request one volume at a time. Select the radio button for the volume desired.
Enter the Interlibrary Loan ILLiad system and click the "Electronically Delivered Article" button. Note: Pascal article delivery is restricted to CU faculty, staff, and students.
Fill out the Online Request Form. ERIC documents may only be checked out for use within Norlin Library.
Special Collections Materials
These materials may only be used in the Special Collections department under staff supervision. You will be contacted by staff from Special Collections to make an appointment.
How to Make Special Requests (large numbers of items for browsing purposes, etc)
Contact Circulation staff at 492-7477 or email@example.com.
Schedule a Visit to PASCAL
Individual researchers may make an appointment to visit PASCAL. There is a reading room available and materials may be checked out directly from PASCAL, if you have your UCB identification card. Materials stored at PASCAL cannot be browsed as they are stored by size, not subject classification.
- Phone: 303-724-1114 or 1115
- Location: UCD Anschutz Medical Campus; 13188 E 19th Avenue; Aurora, Colorado 80010