How do I...?
Use RefWorks: Enter References
You can manually enter citations into your RefWorks database by following the instructions below.
- Select References > Add New Reference from the toolbar
- Choose the citation style you'll be using; RefWorks will then mark the fields used by that style with a check mark
- Choose a folder to place the new reference (if desired)
- Choose the reference type (the fields provided in the form will change accordingly)
- Fill out the fields of the form, making sure to include information in the fields marked for use by the selected citation style
- Once completed, click on the "Save Reference" button at the top of the screen