How do I...?
Use RefWorks: Formatting Papers using the One Line / Cite View
You can cite references in your paper using the One Line / Cite View. Directions on how to use this method are below.
To insert in-text citation references:
- In either your "All References" view or a particular folder, change from "Standard View" to "One Line / Cite View"
- Click on the "Cite" link next to the reference you want to cite
- Click the "Select Citation" button
- Either copy (then paste) the selected citation or just drag it into your document
- Be sure to clear the citation viewer before selecting your next reference
To Format the Paper/Create a Bibliography:
- Save the document you have just edited
- Click the bibliography button
- Select the output style you'd like to use
- Browse and select the document you've just saved
- Click the "Bibliography" button
Read the instructions from RefWorks on using the One Line / Cite View.