Tuesday, November 28,
2000, 10:00pm, room N410 | Click
here for November 3, 2000 Minutes
- LSA Meeting, 14 Staff members in attendance.
- HOLIDAY PARTY REMINDER
- The annual Libraries Holiday Party will be on
Thursday, December 14th in the Center for British Studies
- LAB - CARL STEWART
- Agenda setting meeting
- Some question about the purpose of LAB - its mission
- seems to be focusing on housekeeping, the staff lounge,
- "Norlin Renaissance" - Staff should get involved in
the process as early as possible.
- LAB will inquire what exactly the process is.
- DEAN'S MEETING
- OCI - Cabinet is waiting for Mark Augustine to get
back to them.
- SCHEDULES & WORK RECORD CALENDARS
- There are many questions about the policy.
- How do we fill out our calendars?
- What are all the different kinds of leave and how
much do we get?
- LSA will ask Lucy if she would be willing to give a
session about this.
- IDEAS FOR LSA MEETINGS FOR NEXT YEAR
- CAPE and AFSCME on state legislature
- Technical Services Reorganization
- Schedules and Work Calendars Session
- LSA STATEMENT ON T.S. REORGANIZATION
- Schedule a meeting in early December, hopefully with
a quorum, to create a statement on the process.
- If the draft plan has been made public, respond to
- If the draft has not yet been made public, create a
statement about the process itself.
- Ballots were accepted. Voting is open until
- Meeting adjourned.
Notes by: Mark Haury
This page last modified 11 December 2000. Send comments to the Libraries
Top of page.