Congratulations on your job offer! Now that you have accepted the position, there are some important pre-employment steps that need to be taken to make sure you are ready to go on your first day.
- We will initiate the appropriate background checks. You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how to log into the Hire Right service to provide your information and authorize the check to be done. Please follow these instructions.
- Dylan Wiersma will send you a personal data worksheet for you to fill out and complete so that you can be entered into the payroll system.
- We will draft and mail you an offer letter. Please sign the letter and complete all other enclosed documents and return to:
University of Colorado Libraries
Boulder, CO 80309
- Call or email your supervisor to establish an arrival time for your first day.
- If you will need parking for your first day or if you would like to purchase a parking permit, contact Dylan Wiersma.
- Gather the documents you will need to complete your employment paperwork on the first day. The list of documents you will need is here.
- Facts About the Libraries.
- Faculty: Keep track of your moving expenses for reimbursement.
- Faculty: Office of Faculty Affairs A-Z list of what to do