Instructional Video/DVD Purchase Requests
The deadline for submitting purchase requests:
- for the spring semester is DECEMBER 10
- for the fall semester is May 6th
- Faculty members complete a Faculty Video/DVD Request Form for each program desired.
- Faculty members submit a copy of the completed request form(s) to their
- Each academic department prioritizes all requests submitted by faculty. See DEPARTMENT EVALUATION GUIDELINES at end of the Faculty Video/DVD Request Form above.
- Departments forward their recommendations and the set of prioritized
request forms to Sarah Hagerman, Circulation, 184 UCB.
- University Libraries faculty review requests and recommend purchases
- Departmental priority
- Willingness of a department to share in the purchase of desired videos and DVDs
- Quality of the program as reflected in reviews and evaluations
- Potential of program for cross-disciplinary use
- Equitable allocation of funds across departments
- Total funds available
- Programs are ordered, and faculty members are advised by e-mail when requested items have arrived and are ready for instructional use.