Instructional Video/DVD Purchase Requests
The deadline for submitting purchase requests:
- for the spring semester is November 15th
- for the fall semester is May 15th
Requests will be accepted year-round but it can take several weeks to order and process DVDs.
- Faculty members complete the online Instructional DVD Purchase Request form. (Paper forms are still available at Norlin Circulation Desk.)
- University Libraries faculty review the requests and recommend purchases
- Quality of the program as reflected in reviews and evaluations
- Potential of program for cross-disciplinary use
- Willingness of a department to share in the purchase of requested videos and DVDs
- Total funds available
- Programs are ordered and faculty members are notified by e-mail when
requested items have arrived and are ready for instructional use.
- Please contact the Libraries Media and Duplication Services unit if you would like to create streaming video clips that can be uploaded to Kaltura for use in D2L.