The Science Collection is located in the Norlin Library Building on the west side of the second floor. It houses extensive science research resources and provides services to the students, faculty and community in the areas of general science, the history of science, and the life sciences.
The Science Collection purchases materials in the following areas of science:
- Instruction & Learning
- Subject Guides
The Science Collection Staff are available throughout the year to assist in the design and delivery of information literacy workshops, classes and seminars. Please contact us to schedule a session.
Course Guides for 2014-15
- EBIO 1950 Research Guide
- EBIO 3940 Research Guide
- EBIO Graduate Student Research Guide, Fall 2014
- Honors 4000: Environmental Justice
- WRTG 3020: Bioethics (pdf)
- WRTG 3030 (DeBella): Writing on Science and Society, Fall 2013
- WRTG 3030 (Long): Writing on Science and Society, Spring 2014
- WRTG 3030 (Zizzi): Writing on Science and Society, Spring 2014