The Science Library is located in the Norlin Library Building on the west side of the second floor. It houses extensive science research resources and provides services to the students, faculty and community in the areas of general science, the history of science, and the life sciences.
The Science Library purchases materials in the following areas of science:
- Instruction & Learning
- Subject Guides
The Science Library Staff are available throughout the year to assist in the design and delivery of information literacy workshops, classes and seminars. Please contact us to schedule a session.
Course Guides for 2012-2013
- CHEM 4431/5431: Physical Chemistry 2, Spring 2013 (pdf)
- EBIO Research Guide for Graduate Students, Fall 2012 (pdf)
- FARR 2820: Spaceship Earth, Spring 2013 (pdf)
- HIST 4325: Epidemic Disease in America, 1492-present, Spring 2013 (pdf)
- MCDB 4310/5310: Microbial Genetics & Physiology, Spring 2013 (pdf)
- WRTG 3020: Biomedical Ethics, Spring 2013 (pdf)
- WRTG 3030: Writing on Science and Society, Spring 2013