Digital Projects Advisory Group
The Digital Projects Advisory Group was formed in June 2005 and charged with the following:
- To guide implementation of Luna Insight.
- To work with the University Libraries Cabinet to set priorities for digital initiatives projects.
- To act as a sounding board for new ideas relating to digital initiatives.
- To coordinate with collection managers to plan and carry out digital initiatives projects.
- To consult with project managers for past and future digital projects, as well as COG, WAC, Cataloging Priorities Group, bibliographers, Preservation and other working groups as needed.
- To coordinate with the Office of Sponsored Programs to ensure adequate information exchange regarding funding opportunities.
- To collaborate within the greater research library community on potential joint digital initiatives.
- To receive and analyze information about other Boulder campus or CU System projects.
- Holley Long / Chair
- John Culshaw
- Michael Dulock
- Katie Lage
- Rick Losoff
- Patricia Morris